| EduHound Site Sets
Technology Research & Reports
- Research and Reports: Office of Educational Technology
A collection of reports from the USDOE on the topics of educational technology including; Data Driven Decision Making, Computer and Internet Use, Distance Learning, Evaluations, and more.
- ISTE NETS: Technology Foundation Standards for All Students
Teachers can use these standards and profiles as guidelines for planning technology-based activities in which students achieve success in learning, communication, and life skills.
- The National Education Technology Plan
This plan is meant to help motivate and incite technology-driven transformation.
- No Child Left Behind - ED.gov
Complete information about the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (NCLB) (reauthorized the Elementary and Secondary Education Act ESEA) -- the main federal law affecting education from kindergarten through high school.
- Center for Applied Research in Educational Technology (CARET)
CARET bridges education technology research to practice by offering research-based answers to critical questions.
- State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) - Reports, Research & Tools
This are of their website features SETDA's research reports, projects and initiatives.
- Enhancing Education through Technology (Ed-Tech) State Program
The primary goal of this program is to improve student achievement through the use of technology in elementary and secondary schools.
|Follow EduHound On Twitter!
EduHound Site Sets are collections of topic-based online education resources.